gatorindo

free counters

The WORLD at my FINGERTIPS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Diary Entry

5.2.10

Diary Entry


Dear Friends:
I have decided to change my blog from what it is now (whatever that is) into my personal intimate diary.

Why would I do such a thing? Well, what is the one thing
people do with their diaries, filled with all the dirty little
secrets and emotions and tall stories, and dreams?
Think a moment. Right. One hides it in a place where no one
will ever see it. A place where no one looks, where prying eyes will not see the angst and embarrassing emotion that it life.

Well, I got to thinking. Where is the safest place I can imaging where no one ever looks, where I can hide my secret
writing? Hmmmm. Then I realized, the safest place in the world is my personal blog. No one ever looks at it. I write and write, enter clever jokes, find beautiful poems, pictures,
interesting videos, thinking how clever I am. It is sort of making a scrap book in the basement then storing it away in
a cabinet next to the canned asparagus. And the laundry
detergent.
So, from now on, my blog will be my diary. Of course,
as in the case of most diaries, what I reveal may not be the
truth. In a diary one can write whatever comes to mind,
since no one is there to criticize.
Those of you who are not reading this, shame on you.
Those who are reading this, shame on you.
That is all I have to say at this time.
~~Gatorindo

2 comments:

Grant-Grey Guda said...

I would be truly honored if you gave your poetic advice on my blog of poetry and follow it.


http://thehumanicana.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Blog Archive

gatorindo's shared items

My Favorites

  • http://www.bbcmotiongallery.com/Customer/Reels.aspx?title=Motion%20Gallery:Sh...
  • The Lists
  • Favorite Women